IZAR PULSE i is a pulse emitter that can be clipped onto all water meters in the Diehl Metering inductive modular range (Ti) making them communicative in a very easy way.
IZAR PULSE i generates pulses to manage the water volume and features fraud alarms. It can be connected to remote reading or consumption analysis systems.
IZAR PULSE i features a clamping ring for secured fixing and easy re-mounting on another meter.
• Compatible with inductive modularity "Ti"
• 3 and 4-wires versions available
• Several configurations possible on request
• Flow direction management
• Tampering alarms
• Open collector output
• Available in dry-contact version, specific pulse weights and 3-output version
• Up to 15 years lifetime